St Peters Brewery Great East 20km Race Details
DAY: Sunday DATE: 19/02/2006 LOCATION: Bungay, Suffolk
RACE DISTANCE: 20k (12.5m) WEATHER: Windy, Cold TEMP: 5C
RACE SURFACE: Road, Country Lanes RACE TERRAIN: Undulating
TIME OF START: 11am TARGET FINISH TIME: Sub 1 hr 4o mins
TARGET AVG PACE: 8 m/m
SPLITS PER KM
1K 4.14 2K 4.27
3K 4.27 4K 4.31
5K 4.17 6K 4.33
7K 4.27 8K 4.27
9K 4.31 10K 4.31
11K 4.24 12K 4.24
13K 4.31 14K 4.27
15K 4.20 16K 4.24
17K 4.33 18K 4.27
19K 4.09 20K 4.29
TOTAL TIME: 88.33
AVERAGE PACE: 7.04
RACE PLACE: 87/443
RACE DISTANCE: 20k (12.5m) WEATHER: Windy, Cold TEMP: 5C
RACE SURFACE: Road, Country Lanes RACE TERRAIN: Undulating
TIME OF START: 11am TARGET FINISH TIME: Sub 1 hr 4o mins
TARGET AVG PACE: 8 m/m
SPLITS PER KM
1K 4.14 2K 4.27
3K 4.27 4K 4.31
5K 4.17 6K 4.33
7K 4.27 8K 4.27
9K 4.31 10K 4.31
11K 4.24 12K 4.24
13K 4.31 14K 4.27
15K 4.20 16K 4.24
17K 4.33 18K 4.27
19K 4.09 20K 4.29
TOTAL TIME: 88.33
AVERAGE PACE: 7.04
RACE PLACE: 87/443

3 Comments:
Thank you Laura. I was very surprised with just how well it went.
Congratulations on a great race! What's next?
Run to live, live to run!
My Runner's Feet
Hi Castaway, the next race I have planned is a 20 mile race at Bury. But I won't be racing this, I will just be using this as a long slow training run in the build up to the london marathon.
Post a Comment
<< Home