SIDCUP 10M ROAD RACE DETAILS
DAY: Sunday DATE: 12/02/2006 LOCATION: Sidcup, Kent
RACE DISTANCE: 10 Miles WEATHER: Rainy, Cold TEMP: 4 - 5C
RACE SURFACE: Pavement RACE TERRAIN: Flatish TIME OF START: 10am
TARGET FINISH TIME: Sub 72 TARGET AVG PACE: 7.12 m/m
SPLITS PER MILE
1M 6.53
2M 7.08
3M 7.08
4M 7.01
5M 6.54
6M 7.04
7M 7.08
8M 7.01
9M 7.04
10M 6.27
TOTAL TIME: 69.48
AVERAGE PACE: 6.59
RACE PLACE: 120/369
RACE DISTANCE: 10 Miles WEATHER: Rainy, Cold TEMP: 4 - 5C
RACE SURFACE: Pavement RACE TERRAIN: Flatish TIME OF START: 10am
TARGET FINISH TIME: Sub 72 TARGET AVG PACE: 7.12 m/m
SPLITS PER MILE
1M 6.53
2M 7.08
3M 7.08
4M 7.01
5M 6.54
6M 7.04
7M 7.08
8M 7.01
9M 7.04
10M 6.27
TOTAL TIME: 69.48
AVERAGE PACE: 6.59
RACE PLACE: 120/369

3 Comments:
Great time looks like you beat your target time by some way.
Thanks Matt. Yes, everything just seemed to go really well on Sunday, and I found myself running faster than I had planned, but I still felt comfortable. How's your running coming along?
Sadly I seem to have come up against injury at the momment but I'm hopeing to be back running again this weekend fingers crossed.
Post a Comment
<< Home