ASHFORD 10K RACE DAY DETAILS
DAY: Sunday DATE: 5th Feb 06 LOCATION: Ashford
RACE DISTANCE: 10K WEATHER: Dry, Cloudy TEMP: 7C
RACE SURFACE: Tarmac RACE TERRAIN: Undulating
TIME OF START: 11am TARGET FINISH TIME: Sub 42 mins
TARGET AVG PACE: 4.12 m/km
SPLITS PER KM
1K 4.14
2K 4.05
3K 4.12
4K 3.57
5K 4.09
6K 4.14
7K 4.12
8K 4.36
9K 4.20
10K 3.47
TOTAL TIME: 41.46
AVERAGE PACE: 4.10 m/km
RACE PLACE: 84/508
RACE DISTANCE: 10K WEATHER: Dry, Cloudy TEMP: 7C
RACE SURFACE: Tarmac RACE TERRAIN: Undulating
TIME OF START: 11am TARGET FINISH TIME: Sub 42 mins
TARGET AVG PACE: 4.12 m/km
SPLITS PER KM
1K 4.14
2K 4.05
3K 4.12
4K 3.57
5K 4.09
6K 4.14
7K 4.12
8K 4.36
9K 4.20
10K 3.47
TOTAL TIME: 41.46
AVERAGE PACE: 4.10 m/km
RACE PLACE: 84/508

4 Comments:
Go Leighton! Check you out with the killer time. Well done on a great performance.
Congratulations on your time! I, too, am training, but it appears as though (based on you and your countryman's blogs) the recerational British runner is much more dedeciated (splits!)...
My Runner's Feet
Thank you for the kind comments gentlemen. I hope your running is going well?
Nice Time!! I wish I could run that fast.
Post a Comment
<< Home