I've Joined A Gym!
This week, Kelly (my wife) and I joined our local gym. I am going to use my gym membership so that I can work on my core stability and flexibility, along with a bit of swimming as a way of cross training. Kelly intends to use the treadmill to follow the run-walk programme as she wishes to take up running.
Now, just need to find a way to put more training into an already busy schedule!
Now, just need to find a way to put more training into an already busy schedule!

2 Comments:
running together!!! Highly recommend it Leighton - makes those runs more fun and it also helps draw you two into each other's activities. Great stuff!
:o)
Cath, I total agree we now have something to talk about. I know that I am no where near as good or fast as Leighton and I certainly am not up to running races yet, but is nice to have someone who is always encouraging you and talking to you about what you are doing, its was only 18 months ago I told Leighton I would never run! But now I have started and got the right clothes etc I actually look forward to going to the gym for my run and I really enjoy suprising myself when I beat the amount of running I did say two days before.
Post a Comment
<< Home