Monday, October 30, 2006

Training For Week Beginning 30th October 2006

Monday - Completed 2.64 Miles In 30:00 (11:22 m/m).
Done on Treadmill, on 3% Incline.

Tuesday - Completed 2.64 Miles In 30:00 (11:22 m/m).
Done on Treadmill, on 3% Incline.

Wednesday - Completed 2.64 Miles In 30:00 (11:22 m/m).
Done on Treadmill, on 3% Incline.

Thursday - None

Friday - Completed 2.64 Miles In 30:00 (11:22 m/m).
Done on Treadmill, on 3% Incline.

Saturday - None

Sunday - None

Weekly Total: 10.56 Miles
Monthly Total: 5.28 Miles
Yearly Total: 447.69 Miles

www.TrainingPeaks.com/LeightonWilliams

3 Comments:

Blogger b-z said...

oh good
you are blogging again

9:49 AM  
Blogger Leighton said...

Hi Ruth. Yes, as I am now trying to train again, I felt I could start blogging again. As you can see, nothing spectacular in terms of speed or distance, but hopefully it will get faster and further pretty quickly.

12:14 PM  
Blogger b-z said...

My blog has very little to do with training!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home