Friday, August 18, 2006

Update 18th August 2006

Went to see a specialist today. He believes I could be off work for up to 4 more weeks, and on medication for up to one year. Not sure how this will affect my running over the next year. In the short term, this has been disastrous as I have gone back up to 15 stone in weight, and am so unfit at present. I think all racing will have to be put on the back burner until January as I will need a decent amount of training under my belt before I race again.

2 Comments:

Blogger b-z said...

Leighton
you are in running for thre long haul
That means there are good and bad periods
Now dont panic
Get your head well first-and then youll be ready for a stonking comeback
you did it before and you can do it again

Ruth xx

10:08 AM  
Blogger Cath Delaney said...

Leighton, not sure what's been happening but like Ruth says, you need to structure it all and take things one at a time.

Cath
x

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home