Could This Be The Start Of The Comeback?
Well, I'm still on medication, and still seeing the doctors, but we are starting to see signs of recovery, so touchwood, the comeback can begin.
Today (Thursday 28th September) I managed my first run for over two weeks, it was only 2.58 miles, and took 25.31 but it's a start.
I am now aiming to take part in the "Bushy Park Time Trial 5k" on the 4th November as my first come back race come time trial. The advantage of this is that it is held every Saturday, so should I suffer a set back, I can put it back a week or so, but let's keep those fingers crossed.
If you would like to see how the training is going in more detail, then please click on "View my training charts" to the right of this section. Or, go to www.trainingpeaks.com/LeightonWilliams
Today (Thursday 28th September) I managed my first run for over two weeks, it was only 2.58 miles, and took 25.31 but it's a start.
I am now aiming to take part in the "Bushy Park Time Trial 5k" on the 4th November as my first come back race come time trial. The advantage of this is that it is held every Saturday, so should I suffer a set back, I can put it back a week or so, but let's keep those fingers crossed.
If you would like to see how the training is going in more detail, then please click on "View my training charts" to the right of this section. Or, go to www.trainingpeaks.com/LeightonWilliams

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home