Wymondham 20 Mile Road Race Details
DAY: Sunday DATE: 05/03/2006 LOCATION: Wymondham, Norfolk
RACE DISTANCE: 20 Miles WEATHER: Sunny, Breezy, Cold TEMP: 6C
RACE SURFACE: Road, Country Lanes RACE TERRAIN: Undulating
TIME OF START: 10.00am TARGET FINISH TIME: 3 Hours - 3 Hours 30 Mins TARGET AVG PACE: 8.48 - 9.36 m/m
MILE SPLITS:
1M = 8.03 2M = 8.05 3M = 8.28
4M = 8.14 5M = 8.07 6M = 8.11
7M = 8.29 8M = 8.07 9M = 8.02
10M = 8.16 11M = 8.32 12M = 8.12
13M = 8.09 14M = 8.32 15M = 8.17
16M = 7.59 17M = 8.56 18M = 9.17
19M = 9.03 20M = 8.58
FINISH TIME: 2 Hours 48 Minutes 09 Seconds
AVERAGE PACE: 8.24 m/m
RACE PLACE: 115/178
RACE DISTANCE: 20 Miles WEATHER: Sunny, Breezy, Cold TEMP: 6C
RACE SURFACE: Road, Country Lanes RACE TERRAIN: Undulating
TIME OF START: 10.00am TARGET FINISH TIME: 3 Hours - 3 Hours 30 Mins TARGET AVG PACE: 8.48 - 9.36 m/m
MILE SPLITS:
1M = 8.03 2M = 8.05 3M = 8.28
4M = 8.14 5M = 8.07 6M = 8.11
7M = 8.29 8M = 8.07 9M = 8.02
10M = 8.16 11M = 8.32 12M = 8.12
13M = 8.09 14M = 8.32 15M = 8.17
16M = 7.59 17M = 8.56 18M = 9.17
19M = 9.03 20M = 8.58
FINISH TIME: 2 Hours 48 Minutes 09 Seconds
AVERAGE PACE: 8.24 m/m
RACE PLACE: 115/178

2 Comments:
Looks like another great run. I think you must be under estimating yourself as you were well under your target time.
Hi Junkfood. Thanks for the comment. I set all my target times for my races in the build up to the London marathon back in November when I wrote out my training plan. All the target times were based on the speed I was running at then, so the times I am registering now are very pleasing to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home